Monday, June 20, 2011

Incoming Update in 3....2....1

Yeah so I am back....its been a busy last few days so of course no updates but, the good news is I have tons of stuff planned for this week. Soooo today's post is more like a look of upcoming things.

So this is my goal for this week but of course its all subject to change.

Today-So somebody made the comment last week that if I can die for my country then I should have the right to drink(liquor). We had a debated conversation that lead to other related topics and I figured what a great blog post. So later on today look for Drugs and Alcohol: My Take.

Wed.- Look for the Post-Father Day special Being a Dad: My Story

Weekend- Super secret project that will require some user participation.

On a final note me and Robin have committed to a new healthier lifestyle(I refuse to use the word DIET) Today is the first day so expect to see some updates and some opinions on the matter.

So that's it for now and remember post,comment, follow...you get the idea.

1 comment: