Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Life is often times "Stranger than Reality"

When I started this blog just a few short days ago, I had several idea, goals and ambitions that I hoped to achieve with it. What I have found is that some of those goals would be next to impossible with the limitations in using the blog. I also struggled with the fear of over-saturating the blog with to many topics and subjects. I have so many interest, but trying to cover them all in one blog quickly felt unpractical.  The solution I found was starting my own website.

strangerthanreality.com

So  what does any of this mean. Well for one the blog will now just be a home for my thoughts, rants and opinions. I still don't have a clear structure for what the website will be. I can say that I am already hard at work figuring it out. So if you follow this blog and what to see how far down the rabbit hole we can really go, bookmark strangerthanreality.com

Reach Me At: dreed@strangerthanreality.com

No comments:

Post a Comment