Monday, July 11, 2011

A new direction!!

So its been a long time since I have did an update and I wanted to share with everyone what's been going on and what I hope to achive with the blog moving forward.

So yeah its been a very hectic two months, with the trip to see my familiy, camping, OT weekends and lets through a hoilday. Squeeze all that in with work, a 18 month old, house chores and a few hours sleep and you just don't seem to have alot of spare time. I guess in the end what spare time I have had has been used on other projects that seem more important.

Moving forward though I don't want to give up on the blog so I have come up with some ideas.
One I got a copy of Dragon Nautrally Speaking(its voice software that bascilly will type what  I say for me). I still need to by a headset to try it out but I hoping that this will speed up making post on my blogs and hopefully allow me to multi task some. Secondly I have moved toward the purchase of a Sony Bloggie. Its pretty cool digital video recorder that will allow me to make videos.  Finally and more importantly instead of random blogs I am going to try and make them more in line with whatever I am working on at the moment.  Hopefully the will allow me to give you guys more content on a regular basis.

What can you excpet next, well me and Robin have a huge house remolding planned. So while maybe not he most engaging blogging material the plan is toe give you guys a journal of what were doing. I don't have everything worked out but I do plan on shooting before, during and after video's and if nothing else I can promise tons of footage of Skylar.

So thats about it, I hope to have a better idea of how I want to present everything and maybe will have a post up in the new week. I do have to work OT the next few weeks. Either way we plan on starting sometime in Aug. so I should have something up before the end of the month.

One more thing we have a beach trip planned for Sept. so I will have some video up of that so I think you guys will enjoy.

So yeah that's about it, well I have to had to work so I am not going spell check or anything so yeah sorry for the grammar.

Daniel R.

No comments:

Post a Comment